YOUR IN CONTROL WITH FREEDOM TO DESIGN.
The decision to build a new home is a exciting time for all. At Cooback Homes it starts with a friendly and comprehensive consultation where we can discuss your ideal requirements and explore all possibilities in building your new home.
Below is the step-by-step journey towards building your dream home.
- One-on-One Meeting
We will have a face-to-face meeting to discuss your ideas, and work out whether your ideas are feasible. You can then decide if you would like to go on to the next stage. If you do, we then sign a preliminary agreement.
- 3D – Design, Draft, Draw
The designer draws up a preliminary plan and a 3D model. We provide input on cost-effective building methods and materials. A costing is then done with this design. You can then decide to change some parts or ideas that may not work or were to expensive and we will adjust our costings accordingly until you reach a budget figure that you are comfortable with.
- Pre-Construction Requirements
When the final design is settled on, we arrange for a soil test to be done so that the footings can be engineered to suit the site conditions. The working drawings are commissioned with the help of a structural engineer.At this stage, we will do our final costing and sign contract with you. Application to council is then made for building approval. At this stage, we can give you a fixed price for the construction along with a construction timeline showing various milestones and payment claim stages. This will help you with your budgeting and organisation.
Build Your Dream Home
Once everything else is settled – the plan finalised, approvals and certifications done and contract signed – the construction of your home starts and finishes within the timeframe.
Call us today 0414 426 891 or drop us a email. contact us
- Timely completion of projects.
- Best value for money.
- Original and tailor-made design and construction.
- Full involvement in the project and productive collaboration between you and us.
- 7-year structural guarantee on your home or new addition.
- 12-month maintenance period.
- To be a premium construction company.
- To deliver what is promised on time.
- To be a leading professional builder that others aspire to become.
- To offer convenience through our one-stop shop structure.
- To attract the highest quality subcontractors and staff by being organised and offering .attractive rates and workplace environment.
- To be the go to builder that people think of when they need a design and construct builder.
"It’s imperative you select a builder with experience, not only in design and trends, but also in project management, communication & time management".
Your choice in Cooback Designer Homes as your new home builder means you can rest easy knowing that you have placed your trust in the right hands of a trusting builder.
DON’T HAVE LAND YET?
If you haven’t found the perfect block yet, then you may want to consider the block orientation and gradient, land covenants, easements and property boundaries that may impact on home design, cost & construction.
We can also assist & guide you with your land selection, meeting you onsite at a potential building site or alternatively, taking advantage of our access to land in one of the many area's in the the Illawarra & Southern Highlands region.